A saloon with features from the segment above
After the reveal of All-New Mégane in 2015 and All-New Mégane Sport Tourer in March 2016, All New Mégane Grand Coupé is the latest model in the Mégane family.
The new four-door saloon is part of the renewal of the Renault range. Its dynamic and prestigious styling is reflected in sculpted surfaces, well-balanced proportions, a Renault-family front end, and a distinctive C-shaped front lighting signature. The glass roof linking the windscreen to the rear window lends an elegant and aesthetic two-tone look.
All New Mégane Grand Coupé boasts top-level rear-seat space. The new model’s three-box body also benefits from a capacious boot (508 dm3 VDA) with easier access thanks to the hands-free ‘Easy Boot Access’ system.
All New Mégane Grand Coupé benefits from the cost-cutting CMF C/D architecture (Common Module Family) and brings motorists the same driving pleasure and superior features as the rest of the Mégane family, including a 7-inch colour TFT instrument panel, an 8.7-inch multimedia tablet, R-Link 2, Multi-Sense, Easy Park Assist and an extensive line-up of additional comfort equipment and driving aids such as Advanced Emergency Braking System and Lane Departure Warning. All New Mégane Grand Coupé meets the expectations of customers looking for a stylish vehicle with refined features.
Depending on the country, the engine range comprises of two petrol engines:
- The SCe 115, available with a 5-speed manual gearbox or a continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- The TCe 130, available with a 7-speed dual-clutch EDC automatic gearbox or a 6-speed manual gearbox
Three diesel engines are available, also depending on the country:
- The dCi 90, available with a 6-speed manual gearbox
- The dCi 110, available with a 6-speed manual gearbox or the EDC 6-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox
- The dCi 130, available with a 6-speed manual gearbox
All New Mégane Grand Coupé will be produced at the Bursa plant in Turkey and sold in more than 20 countries around the world.